Are you one of the lucky eight Microsoft partners?
December 9, 2009
Let’s keep it simple and to the point. You should only read further if you:
- want and need to understand how to market your business in a social media/social networked world
- know that the future of computing lies “in the cloud”
- believe that being on the cutting-edge means you will capture more of the market
- really like generating positive ROI
If that doesn’t describe you, you can go here.
IF IT DOES…here’s a (potentially) great opportunity for you. Read on, watch the video, apply now (or do all of them in whatever order you choose.)
It’s Not For Everyone…
There will be only eight (8) partners in the entire world chosen for an exclusive, fully funded program to help you bring all of these interests together.
What is in it for you as a Microsoft Partner?
- develop and execute your own, customized marketing plan that
- puts you in the forefront of “cloud computing” using the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS) Ready-to-Go Marketing Campaign
- work directly with the world’s leading practitioner of Community Driven Marketing
Will it work?
No guarantees, but last year, a similar program for Microsoft Dynamics partners generated 559% ROI.
So, What’s Next?
The application deadline is January 5th, 2010.
To join, apply now
After that, you may be invited to attend an introductory webcast (23 minutes in length…maybe 26) that more fully explains the program.
(You’ll be notified either way)
Then, you will decide if you are a good fit and, frankly, we will decide the same thing.
Have a happy and safe holiday season!
Note: The use of Google Docs is not a slap in the face at Microsoft. It’s a commentary on the nature of the competition we will face in this effort. Something we will discuss on Day 1.